|[N_F]|No_F3ar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RajonRondo Test

Go down

RajonRondo Test Empty RajonRondo Test

Post  LicenseToKill Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:32 pm

I tested RajonRondo in Warehouse and Tower. In tower he got 2nd place (next to me lol) in warehouse he got 3rd place (next to me and someone else lol). Rajon is a good player. I think that he is a good player but when he plays he can get nervous (like he did when i was testing him) and he loses his focus and composer. He has good accuracy. He has good speed and can react to new surrounding and problems. I think he is good in almost every map accept Pipeline and Crane because like me he doesn't play there a lot. He tends to squat a lot to shoot like me, it gives him better accuracy (obviously), but he needs to work on his accuracy when standing. I think RajonRondo would be a great new member to us! He has great attitude and he respects all players! With some work he could end up being as good as me or Dliu lol. I think he would be a great addition and i strongly advise that he gets put in. But, i think right now we put him in NF Recruits and Dliu, Bren, and I help him get better, I don't think he needs much help but he would benefit from Dliu's experience and his greatness lol. Maybe if he stayed in the recruits and got help daily he would only need to stay for a few days!
-LTK

LicenseToKill

IGN : LicenseToKill

Back to top Go down